Tenkasi Shirdi Vaidya Sai Prayer Hall, located at "Sayee Bhoomi", is being constructed and is maintained by Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam.
Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam is a Not-for-Profit organization. Donations to Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam are exempted under section 80G of IT Act - Exemption number 102/44/CIT-II/1994-95 dated 09/11/2009. The Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam is AADTS4598Q.
We welcome your donations in the form of UPI (Unified Payments Interface) payments, bank transfers, cheques, demand drafts, money orders, and cash.
- UPI Payments
Please make your contributions through UPI-enabled mobile applications either by scanning the UPI QR code on this page or by using our UPI Id (ramakrishnasevanilayam@icici).
- Bank Transfers
Please make your contributions through internet banking service using the following beneficiary information.
- Cheques, Demand drafts, and Money orders
Please make your cheques, demand drafts, and money order payable to "Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam" and mail them to:
Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam
(Tenkasi Shirdi Vaidya Sai Prayer Hall)
306, Kalakodi Street
Tenkasi, Tamil Nadu 627 811
Kindly give your cash donations directly to an official of Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam.
- Donations are accepted in Indian Rupees (INR) only.
- Donations by cheques and demand drafts will be accounted for only after these instruments are cleared by the bank.
- Donations by money orders will be accounted for only after the receipt of the payments from the postal authorities.
- Donations are tax deductible in India to the extent permitted by the law.
- Donations are accepted in kind also. Please discuss with the executives of Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam (Dr. M. Arivazhagan: +91 98429 07352 and Dr. B. Syamala: +91 99521 40090).