Tenkasi Shirdi Vaidya Sai Prayer Hall, located at "Sayee Bhoomi", is being constructed and is maintained by Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam.
Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam is a Not-for-Profit organization. Donations to Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam are exempted under section 80G of IT Act - Exemption number 102/44/CIT-II/1994-95 dated 09/11/2009. The Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam is AADTS4598Q.
We welcome your donations in the form of cheques, demand drafts, money orders, bank transfers, and cash.
- Cheques, Demand drafts, and Money orders
Please make your cheques, demand drafts, and money order payable to "Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam" and mail them to:
Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam
(Tenkasi Shirdi Vaidya Sai Prayer Hall)
306, Kalakodi Street
Tenkasi, Tamil Nadu 627 811
- Bank Transfers
Please make your contributions through internet banking service using the following beneficiary information.
Kindly give your cash donations directly to an official of Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam.
- Donations are accepted in Indian Rupees (INR) only.
- Donations by cheques and demand drafts will be accounted for only after these instruments are cleared by the bank.
- Donations by money orders will be accounted for only after the receipt of the payments from the postal authorities.
- Donations are tax deductible in India to the extent permitted by the law.
- Donations are accepted in kind also. Please discuss with the executives of Sri Ramakrishna Seva Nilayam (Dr. M. Arivazhagan: +91 98429 07352 and Dr. B. Syamala: +91 99521 40090).